Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > bank program problem

bank program problem

BobT

I am running firefox at home and just installed it on my computer at
work. I am able to get into my online banking program at home but at
work i get bounced out immediately when login begins. I imported on
both computers all the info from I.E. ... one runs fine, the other
won't login.
Any suggestions...
Thanks,

Moz Champion

BobT wrote:

> I am running firefox at home and just installed it on my computer at
> work. I am able to get into my online banking program at home but at
> work i get bounced out immediately when login begins. I imported on
> both computers all the info from I.E. ... one runs fine, the other
> won't login.
> Any suggestions...
> Thanks,

Talk to the Bank or finacial services to see if they accept Firefox, it
may just be a matter of their site or software rejecting access by 'non
authorized' programs.
Usually its a simple matter of a browser sniffer function

Some users have found success by modifying their UA (user agent) string
to suit what the site/program considers 'authorized'. However, you
should select a UA that indicates to the server/program a compatible
program.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

mike555

BobT <ebco@(nospam)prodigy.net> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> I am running firefox at home and just installed it on my computer at
> work. I am able to get into my online banking program at home but at
> work i get bounced out immediately when login begins. I imported on
> both computers all the info from I.E. ... one runs fine, the other
> won't login.
> Any suggestions...
> Thanks,

=== check the Firefox options , make sure Java script is enabled ===