Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > display a message that Applet is loading! while applet loads

display a message that Applet is loading! while applet loads

shaillenkumar@gmail.com

How do I display a message applet is loading when a applet is getting
loaded. Without using Mediatracker.I want the message to be provided as
PARAM NAME.

thanks in advance
Shailen

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

> How do I display a message applet is loading when a applet is getting
> loaded. Without using Mediatracker.I want the message to be provided as
> PARAM NAME.
>
> thanks in advance
> Shailen

This is off topic for this group, which deals with JavaScript only. You
want to ask in comp.lang.java.

Greetings,
Laurent
--