Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Creating the Web application with the Visual Studio 2005

Creating the Web application with the Visual Studio 2005

=?Utf-8?B?VGV0cmlz?=

I am preparing the MCAD Certification.
I use the Visual Studio 2005.
But I can't create Web application. There is only ASP.NET Web service project.
Is it possible to develope ASP.NET web application project in Visual Studio
2005? If possible how?

In the .aspx file how can I change the document property " Page layout" into
" Flow layour"

In the VS 2005 I cannot make .cs file clicking " View code" of the .aspx file.
The VS 2005 is too uncomfortable for me to use in then VS.NET.....

Chamith

Hi Tetris,
I would recommend you stick to vs.net 2003 if you are preparing for MCAD
since the architecture of ASP.net v2.0 has changed drastically.
But the exams questions are from v1.1 & v1.0 (i think).

# Moving into your Web Application question, If u've installed Visual Web
Developer with VS 2005, it should be possible.

# To convert layout to flowlayout, remoce this in the body tag
ms_positioning="GridLayout"
Or
change it to "FlowLayout"

# vs 2005 supports having the C# code in th marckup page itself. so
better u check the .aspx file first.

Regards,

Chamith

news:(E-Mail Removed)...