Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > java based chat

java based chat

raski

hello all!

how is it possible to backdoor a java based chat room?

www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

Evertjan.

raski wrote on 12 mrt 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
> how is it possible to backdoor a java based chat room?
>
> www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

Perhaps by asking a Java NG?

This is a javascript NG, which has only part of the name in common.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Gale

raski wrote:
> hello all!
>
> how is it possible to backdoor a java based chat room?
>
> www.iskon.hr/chat/chat.jsp

vjeruj mi, ti s ovakvim pitanjem na ovoj grupi nikako