Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Javascript menu in iframe that floats beyond bottom of iframe

Javascript menu in iframe that floats beyond bottom of iframe

plex4r

Is this possible?
I need to have an iframe containing a menu at the top of a page and
other iframes below it. I need to periodically refresh this iframe,
but not the context in other iframes on the page.
I don't want the top iframe to be too long to block other content.
When a menu item is clicked, it currently only goes to the bottom of
the iframe and I would need to scroll in this iframe to see the bottom
of a dropdown menu.

Does anyone know if this is possible and is there any menu system that
supports it?

Thanks!