Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Paste Clipboard data in image format

Paste Clipboard data in image format

pranav.rajyaguru@gmail.com

Hi Friends I want to show Clipboard data in image format

is it possible to image data in javascript function

if it is possible then pls give me solution for that...

- Pranav Rajyaguru

pranav.rajyaguru@gmail.com

I want to display it in IE so which control is better to display image
that is paste from clipboard data through javascript