Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Tabs functionality

Tabs functionality

Kneewax

I love the TB tabbed browsing functionality - only thing I would like to
see is a new tab defaulting to my set homepage when I launch a new tab
(ctrl-T)... ...is there a setting for this I have missed?

Cheers
Kneewax
History is an illusion caused by the passage of time.
Time is an illusion caused by the passage of History
- Wave Harmonic Theory of
Historical Perception (DNA)

Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

Kneewax

Kneewax wrote:
> I love the TB tabbed browsing functionality - only thing I would like to
> see is a new tab defaulting to my set homepage when I launch a new tab
> (ctrl-T)... ...is there a setting for this I have missed?
>
> Cheers
> Kneewax

DID I SAY TB!!!???!!! I obviously meant Firefox!