Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Print a web page on a thermal printer

Print a web page on a thermal printer

Paolo matador

Hi All, i have a little problem with my web application.
I need to print a web page, shrinked on a thermal printer that not
supporting A4 format.
The printer is this:
http://www.mpluskassa.nl/prod_pics/t88iii_klein.jpg
But when I try to print it, I get only the left side of the page.
How can I tell the browser to adapt the content to the printer?
I tried to create a new little popup to print but when I do the print
command, it print an A4 page.
Any ideas?
Thanks for the help.
Paolo

@sh

Sounds like a computer settings problem, i.e. the actual settings within
your printer driver? Check that the driver itself isn't configured for A4
printing and that the margins are setup correctly.

The browser uses the printers system settings when determining how to output
a page.

Cheers, Ash

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...