Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > an easy question

an easy question

shweta

hi..i m new to this group..and also to this language..
just learning it..could you please tell me how to perform validation
for an email id..??

Evertjan.

shweta wrote on 09 feb 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

> hi..i m new to this group..and also to this language..
> just learning it..could you please tell me how to perform validation
> for an email id..??

What have you come up with thusfar? Own code? NG faq? NG archive?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>
, dated Thu, 9 Feb 2006 01:43:37 remote, seen in
news:comp.lang.javascript, shweta <(E-Mail Removed)> posted :
>hi..i m new to this group..and also to this language..
>just learning it..could you please tell me how to perform validation
>for an email id..??

That's not really possible. See <URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-
valid.htm>. By the way, does "this language" mean Javascript or
English?