Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Sliding menu - IE & Firefox

Sliding menu - IE & Firefox

Noozer

Anyone have a simple example of how I can use javascript to slide a menu on
and off the left side of the screen when a link is clicked?

Normally I wouldn't bother with something like this, but it's needed for an
intranet site I'm working on.

Thanks!

Noozer

"Noozer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Anyone have a simple example of how I can use javascript to slide a menu
> on and off the left side of the screen when a link is clicked?
>
> Normally I wouldn't bother with something like this, but it's needed for
> an intranet site I'm working on.

BTW, I should note that I can just swap styles between display:block and
display:none, but we'd really like to be able to have the menu "slide" out
of view.

Thx!

Sliding Menu Desmond HTML 2 03-23-2007 11:07 PM
Sliding Menu Desmond HTML 1 03-23-2007 09:14 PM
Re: Sliding menu - IE & Firefox Nicko HTML 0 02-04-2006 03:16 AM
Sliding menu - IE & Firefox Noozer HTML 0 02-03-2006 07:25 AM
Sliding menu Sam Javascript 0 07-30-2003 08:54 PM

Advertisments