Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Random Multiple Images

Random Multiple Images

fbaker@gmail.com

I've found a bunch of scripts for randomly changing a single image. But
I am trying to do a list of images similar to
http://www.511tactical.com/howtobuy/ if you scroll down you'll see a
group of images but they show up differently each time the page is
reloaded.

I'd imagine that the single image scripts are darn close to what I need
to do but just can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
FHKB

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

> I've found a bunch of scripts for randomly changing a single image. But
> I am trying to do a list of images similar to
> http://www.511tactical.com/howtobuy/ if you scroll down you'll see a
> group of images but they show up differently each time the page is
> reloaded.

RTSL. Read the Source, Luke.

> I'd imagine that the single image scripts are darn close to what I need
> to do but just can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

Use several (unique) array indices of random value.

PointedEars