Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What are the differences between HtmlButton and Button Web server control?

What are the differences between HtmlButton and Button Web server control?

Michael

Only difference I noticed is in VS.NET, where I can see the events in the
Properties window for the Button Web server control.

Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

The set of properties for Html and Web controls is different.

Another difference is that HtmlButton renders as <button>. It is supported
by IE only.

Eliyahu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...