Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > iframe reloads whenever it's moved around the DOM

iframe reloads whenever it's moved around the DOM

sammyleong@gmail.com

I have a div that contains an iframe. Whenever I move the div into a
different part of the DOM (using javascript), it reloads the iframe.
This happens in firefox 1.5 but it doesn't happen in IE. Does anyone
know how to fix this?

AquAvia

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I have a div that contains an iframe. Whenever I move the div into a
> different part of the DOM (using javascript), it reloads the iframe.
> This happens in firefox 1.5 but it doesn't happen in IE. Does anyone
> know how to fix this?

Fix what? Should it reload, or shouldn't it?

sammyleong@gmail.com

The iframe should not reload everytime I move the div around. So i
want to know why it keeps reloading everytime I move it and how to
prevent it from reloading. It should behave the same as IE.