Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Navigator won't start???

Navigator won't start???

William W. Plummer

I had a problem with Win2K which resulted in my Windows profile changing
name to User.Machine instead of just User. I deleted the latter. As a
result Mozilla couldn't find my profile because the directory didn't
exist any more. I saved a copy of my Mozilla profile and removed and
reinstalled Mozilla. Finally, I copied the old Mozilla profile into the
new one that Mozilla created. Now, mail works but Navigator doesn't
come up. Can somebody tell me how to proceed? TIA.