Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > how could i use activex control in html page?

how could i use activex control in html page?

thinktwice

i could create it successfully, but i can't manipulate it

<object height="50% width="50%" classid="clsid:XXXX....." id
= obj>
<script language= javascript>
obj.gridVisible= true //the method call here
don't take effect
</script>

here is the interface i implemented in my control
interface IControlInterface : IDispatch
{
[id(..), propput]
HRESULT gridVisible ([in] VARIANT_BOOL bVal);
}

anything wrong?

thinktwice

by the way, could anyone teach me how to debug the execution process of
the html file ?
if i could debug i might find the reason why the call doesn't take
effect. thanks in advance