Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > new user

new user

graeme doyle

One more question, when I have installed Mozilla can I delete
Thunderbird and Firefox ?

Grinder

graeme doyle wrote:
> One more question, when I have installed Mozilla can I delete
> Thunderbird and Firefox ?

They standalone from Mozilla, so you can *uninstall* them.

.BRIAN.

graeme doyle wrote:
> One more question, when I have installed Mozilla can I delete
> Thunderbird and Firefox ?

You can uninstall them if you want to... but I'd just wait and see which
program(s) you like better. Some people like the Mozilla Suite, and
other (like me) like TB and FF.

Cheers.

--
Brian