Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > form input field, scroll bar and focus question...

form input field, scroll bar and focus question...

Indu

Hi all,

I have a form with number of input fields. If I have a focus on one of
the input field, and if I click on the page scroll bar, I lose focus.
Does anyone know how to make the focus stay where it is, and not lose
it when I click on the page scroll bar?

I know its a dumb question, and I would be very thankful if anyone
could help me out.

thank you,

Indu