Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > mvc with db-aware component

mvc with db-aware component

bob

I want to use MVC with db-aware components.
Someone told me to make my business object (the object that model a list of
user,for example) interfaceble exposing an interface TDataSet. To do this I
can build a "controller" class like in MVC pattern.

But I haven't understood what this means...
Any suggestion or small example of code?
thank you very much!

bob

"bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:439d70ff$0$348$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to use MVC with db-aware components.
> Someone told me to make my business object (the object that model a list
> of user,for example) interfaceble exposing an interface TDataSet. To do
> this I can build a "controller" class like in MVC pattern.
>
> But I haven't understood what this means...
> Any suggestion or small example of code?
> thank you very much!

Sorry...wrong NG.