Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Referencing a Server Side xml-stylesheet

Referencing a Server Side xml-stylesheet

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyZGFy?=

I have a web-service, which returns an xml document. The xml document
contains a stylesheet reference of the form

<?xml-stylesheet href = StyleSheetDoc.xsl' type = 'text/xsl'?>

When accessed via broweser, the brower will fetches the stylesheet, to
appropriately render the xml-document returned.

Hower the "GET" operation for the xsl document commes accross in the form:

GET /MyWebService/MyWebService.asmx/StyleSheetDoc.xsl

and the result is that the stylesheet doc is not found

How do I go about getting the web server (or my web service) to reference
and return the stylesheet document?

Appreciate the help...

Gardar Middleton