Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Framesets

Framesets

Jason

Hi

quick question...
I have a frameset with two rows.
is it possible to have HTML elements "drop over" from the first row frame
"over" the second row frame?
currently it falls "behind" the second row frame.

I am doing a menu of some sorts, have looked on the web for a frame type
portal, but havent found one i like yet. any suggestions?

Thanks
Jason

Johann MacDonagh

I don't think this is possible, especially not cross platform. An idea would
be to have a single page, and then have a <div> element (which is your menu)
always stay at the top left corner. This would give you the "frames" feel,
without the frames (frames are SO 1990's!)

There should be some good Javascript code online to accomplish this. Reply
back if you have any problem finding it!

Happy coding,
Johann MacDonagh

news:(E-Mail Removed)...