Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > DLL with Geodetic Functions

DLL with Geodetic Functions

killet@killetsoft.de

Hi,

here is an information for the people who must develop programs with
geodetic background and who asked me for a Englisch documentation of
the geodetic functions included in GeoDLL. The DLL is present now with
a complete English and German documentation!

In the Dynamic Link Library are geodetic functions like coordinate
transformation, reference systems, meridian strip changes, user defined
coordinate and reference systems, distance calculation, maps functions
and other more geodetic functions. Accurate and high performant
coordinate transformations of all EU countries, US and Canadian state
plane, Australien systems and other systems all over the world are
contained. GeoDLL can be bind with different programming languages into
WINDOWS applications. The DLL is delivered with interface source codes
to many programming languages.

You find a free linkable test version of GeoDLL and much more
information on the site http://www.killetsoft.de/geodlle.htm.

Best regards,
Fred

Zif

> Hi,
>
> here is an information for the people who must develop programs with
> geodetic background and who asked me for a Englisch documentation of
> the geodetic functions included in GeoDLL. The DLL is present now with
> a complete English and German documentation!

Announcements of products should have a subject that starts with ANN: to
identify them as such.

The charter for comp.lang.javascript states (in part):

"... comp.lang.javascript will be open to discussion on all
aspects of JavaScript, as it relates to HTML, Java, Perl, the World
Wide Web in general, and other related languages."

The product you are promoting has no JavaScript interface and does not
appear to relate to any of the above.

Why are you promoting it here?

[...]

--