Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Support -- Forums/Blogs/Tips n' Tricks/Tutorials/Chat/ETC

Support -- Forums/Blogs/Tips n' Tricks/Tutorials/Chat/ETC

csheppard91@gmail.com

Hey, I have a fairly new site I would like you to visit:
http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
You may find it valuable, or you may not. Either way it's worth 90
seconds of your time to take a look, sign up at the forum, or just
browse around.

VK

> Hey, I have a fairly new site I would like you to visit:
> http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
> You may find it valuable, or you may not. Either way it's worth 90
> seconds of your time to take a look, sign up at the forum, or just
> browse around.

60 seconds to notice that you do not use the "var" declaration for your
global variable - therefore you are qualified to join the fighters club
only if you are capable to survive a bit of a criticism and stay alive
(and error adjusting) after that.