Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > software to post blog comments

software to post blog comments

Vinayak

Dear Members

I'm new here. Please permit me to ask some newbie question

I'm from a non-profit organization, working for gender equality. We wish
to get a small message across to sister blogs (blogs with a common
thread, purpose)

*I am SERIOUSLY AGAINST SPAM of any kind*

I'm using Win XPP

I am looking at a software to post comments to blogs

- Let's say I search for key words using google's blog search and I get
some 10 blogs

- I feed these URL into this software - even better if this software
will pickup these blog URL from google / search engine search pages

- Software should open the comment pages of these blogs +
paste the comment file into these blogs (the comments could be part of a
file or could be copied into memory using control + c ... etc.)

- then we move on the the next and so on

- I'm also ready to log into some (10 or so ) popular blog sites so that
the cookies for posting are open

- Manual intervention
------------------------------
required manual inputs from me to answer word recognition etc. will be
done by me

*There can be limits on the max post per session / day* to avoid spam

...... any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance
and
Regards
Vinayak

Raphael Jolivet

Hello,

You say that you are against SPAM,
but anyway, what you describe here IS SPAM.

The definition of SPAM is a "Non solicited e-mail, message".
No matter if what you do is non-profit or not.

Comments on blogs are here to get feedback
from visitors about a particular post.
Not to be crawled by a robot who thinks
that your blog matches some criteria and that
you should look at this product or this association.

I encourage you to use other way of communication
to promote your association. Be aware that many people
on the Websphere belong to the early web generation and
are very aware of the Netiquette and the problem
of spams.

They are deeply concerned by the respect of these rules, and you
may start with a bad image by doing so.

Regards,

Raphael

> Dear Members
>

> I'm new here. Please permit me to ask some newbie question
>
> I'm from a non-profit organization, working for gender equality. We wish
> to get a small message across to sister blogs (blogs with a common
> thread, purpose)
>
> *I am SERIOUSLY AGAINST SPAM of any kind*
>
> I'm using Win XPP
>

> I am looking at a software to post comments to blogs
>
> - Let's say I search for key words using google's blog search and I get
> some 10 blogs
>
> - I feed these URL into this software - even better if this software
> will pickup these blog URL from google / search engine search pages
>
> - Software should open the comment pages of these blogs +
> paste the comment file into these blogs (the comments could be part of a
> file or could be copied into memory using control + c ... etc.)
>
> - then we move on the the next and so on
>
> - I'm also ready to log into some (10 or so ) popular blog sites so that
> the cookies for posting are open
>
> - Manual intervention
> ------------------------------
> required manual inputs from me to answer word recognition etc. will be
> done by me
>
> *There can be limits on the max post per session / day* to avoid spam
>
> ..... any suggestions ??
>

> Thanks in advance
> and
> Regards
> Vinayak

Vinayak

Thanks for these kind words

I understand your comments.

I wish to state categorically that I am *AGAINST SPAM*

Please consider the earlier mail / request cancelled. My apologies for
the confusion if any

By the way
-----------------

I have been experimenting with a tool called qumana from http://qumana.com

Have you used it ? any tips ?

Regards

Vinayak

Raphael Jolivet wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You say that you are against SPAM,
> but anyway, what you describe here IS SPAM.
>
> The definition of SPAM is a "Non solicited e-mail, message".
> No matter if what you do is non-profit or not.
>
> Comments on blogs are here to get feedback
> from visitors about a particular post.
> Not to be crawled by a robot who thinks
> that your blog matches some criteria and that
> you should look at this product or this association.
>
> I encourage you to use other way of communication
> to promote your association. Be aware that many people
> on the Websphere belong to the early web generation and
> are very aware of the Netiquette and the problem
> of spams.
>
> They are deeply concerned by the respect of these rules, and you
> may start with a bad image by doing so.
>
> Regards,
>
> Raphael
>

>> Dear Members
>>

>> I'm new here. Please permit me to ask some newbie question
>>
>> I'm from a non-profit organization, working for gender equality. We wish
>> to get a small message across to sister blogs (blogs with a common
>> thread, purpose)
>>
>> *I am SERIOUSLY AGAINST SPAM of any kind*
>>
>> I'm using Win XPP
>>

>> I am looking at a software to post comments to blogs
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>

>> - Let's say I search for key words using google's blog search and I get
>> some 10 blogs
>>
>> - I feed these URL into this software - even better if this software
>> will pickup these blog URL from google / search engine search pages
>>
>> - Software should open the comment pages of these blogs +
>> paste the comment file into these blogs (the comments could be part of a
>> file or could be copied into memory using control + c ... etc.)
>>
>> - then we move on the the next and so on
>>
>> - I'm also ready to log into some (10 or so ) popular blog sites so that
>> the cookies for posting are open
>>
>> - Manual intervention
>> ------------------------------
>> required manual inputs from me to answer word recognition etc. will be
>> done by me
>>
>> *There can be limits on the max post per session / day* to avoid spam
>>
>> ..... any suggestions ??
>>

>> Thanks in advance
>> and
>> Regards
>> Vinayak

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <dlq20m$(E-Mail Removed)>, dated Sun, 20
Nov 2005 20:33:21, seen in news:comp.lang.javascript, Vinayak
<(E-Mail Removed)> posted :

>I'm from a non-profit organization, working for gender equality. We wish
>to get a small message across to sister blogs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^

Then you should practice what you preach.

Spamming does not cease to be spamming just because the writer claims
that it is not.

*** DO NOT MULTIPOST ***