Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to Freeze Columns in a html table Using Javascript and HTML

How to Freeze Columns in a html table Using Javascript and HTML

srinivas

Hi,

I have lot of data to display in a Html Table.Here I need
freezing concept to display first 3 rows and first 3 columns.I found a
resource in the web.Following is the url

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/e...olumn-csv.html

It is working fine in internet explorer but it is not working in
netscape,mozilla ....

Any body can u please send me a resource or code for implementing the
html freezing concept.(It have to work in all browsers)

Thanks in advance