Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > underline

underline

Niti

I have an external JS menu of links which get underlined on mouse over
as specified through CSS. But since I break the bulleted list of
link-lines myself, there is an extra space underlined at the beginning
of the new line that is created after the break that reaches from under
the bullet position to the first letter of the continuing text. Is
there any way to get rid of this empty underline at the beginning of
the line.

Thanks!

yb

Not sure I understand, but why not use an html list instead of using
link breaks?
How are the bullets created?

Niti

Bullets are from the JS (I need interactive menus), which as opposed to
html the new line after the brake starts like it would under regular
html except that the extra space for which the text is indented is
underlined on mouse over.

Check out the 2 or 3 line menu items here
http://www.calstatela.edu/its/techsupport/helpdesk