Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > How to leave a frameset for opening a new frameset with a JavaScript

How to leave a frameset for opening a new frameset with a JavaScript

Stefan Mueller

I open my frameset (file 'index.html') with
<frameset frameborder = "0" framespacing = "0">
<frame src="page1.html" name="frame_1>
<frame src="page2.html" name="frame_2>
</frameset>

With
document.location.href = "page1-new.html";
I can open a new page within the first frame.

But how can I reload 'index.html'?

With
document.location.href = "index.html";
the new frameset gets created within the first frame.

Stefan