Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > ActiveX on another page

ActiveX on another page

Adrian

Hi
I have a main page that has an Activex within it loaded by the object
tag I then load a second page using an IFrame into a cell of a table on the
first page I require access to the functions in the ActiveX dll in the main
page how can I do this?

Currently I re load the object in the second page but some times it fails to
load! however it always loads ok on the main page! I give the object the
same name in both pages as load/use shared functions in a JS file.

thanks

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Adrian wrote:

> I have a main page that has an Activex within it loaded by the object
> tag I then load a second page using an IFrame into a cell of a table on
> the first page I require access to the functions in the ActiveX dll in the
> main page how can I do this?

- Why didn't anybody tell him?
- There was no opportunity. There was no pause. He just kept talking in one
long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no
one had a chance to interrupt. It was really quite hypnotic.
(Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, imitating Dr Vassbinder, in
"Star Trek: The Next Generation", episode 6x25 "Timescape")

SCNR

PointedEars

Adrian

Wow that's helped, not.