Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Modding, Where to next? What happened to it? What is it r...

Modding, Where to next? What happened to it? What is it r...

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “This isn't really an article, more of something to think about. Things that I observe, questions that I would like answered. Taking a look around the modding community you can see lots of things, the major thing you can see is that modding is becoming more and more mainstream. Is this a good thing? There are 2 TV shows that I know of that are dedicated to modding, but it still is not fully mainstream yet. Some consider it an art form, some consider it a hobby and some say 'What's modding?' Browsing all the forums I see lots and lots of mods, some are great and some are not so great. I see many people modding their computers with some theme in mind, some pull it off well and others do not…"
Article URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...articles&id=19