Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > get height of iframe in Mac IE 5.x

get height of iframe in Mac IE 5.x

christine.nguyen@gmail.com

Hello everyone,

I have a page which contains an iframe. I want to get the iframe's
height. The syntax I'm using seems to work on every browser on the mac
except explorer. Can anyone advise???

Here is the syntax I'm using assuming myFrame represents my iframe.
var h = myFrame.height;

Mac Explorer returns an undefined for h.

Thanks,
chh