Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Noob needs help

Noob needs help

Chad

I have a web app that, ojn the left, has listbox with a bunch of "tags".

On the right, I have a multi-line text box.

Between teh two, I have a button with an arrow on it that points from the
right. It is for adding a Tag to the text box AT THE POSITION OF THE
(textbox) CURSOR.

How do you do this?

Partically, how do you detect the position of thge cursor within the text
box so I can insert the TAG at that position within the TEXTBOX.TEXT string?

Thanks

noob needs help toveysnake Python 3 12-03-2008 06:01 AM
Here a noob, there a noob.... JimDoire MCSE 0 04-10-2008 07:23 PM
Noob needs basic help on Javascript 'spreadsheet' The Natural Philosopher Javascript 2 07-04-2007 05:49 PM
2.0 Noob needs help with sitemap Velvet ASP .Net 1 11-01-2006 10:03 PM
Absolute noob to Linux programming needs language choice help stylecomputers@gmail.com Python 10 06-26-2006 02:57 AM

Advertisments