Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Using JS to display value of radio button in text field.

Using JS to display value of radio button in text field.

PeeZee

I am having some trouble getting this done. I am able to get the value
to display on a seperate page but not on the same page in the same
form. I would like to display to set value of the radio button into a
text field. Also, would need to multiply and add values of radio
buttons as the are selected into seperate text field and have a
subtotal display in the last of the fields.

Lee

PeeZee said:

>I am having some trouble getting this done. I am able to get the value
>to display on a seperate page but not on the same page in the same
>form. I would like to display to set value of the radio button into a
>text field. Also, would need to multiply and add values of radio
>buttons as the are selected into seperate text field and have a
>subtotal display in the last of the fields.

If you're going to ask for help with your homework, you should at
least show us what you've got so far.