Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > wrap text in a table

wrap text in a table

Shinya

How can I force to set table size when you have list chars without spaces?

Shin

sk

Thanks Danny,
css works. since we don't have any control
at server side this is greate!!!!!

Shinya

news:1127537528.13a893d88d501b344e516c1f0229a27f@t eranews...