Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Image windows in Javascript

Image windows in Javascript

The Magpie

Ok, I admit I'm asking before I've even set up the image much less tried
to make it work, but does anyone know how to "wrap around" an image so
you can view it as a 360 degree panoramic view? As yet, as I say, I have
the photos but have not even stitched them together for the 360 view so
at least I've not started by doing it wrong. If anyone has done this
sort of thing or knows of a toolkit that will do it for me, could you
let me know please.