Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Mouseovers

Mouseovers

patkay_156@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,

I'm hoping someone smart here can help me with a problem I am having.

I have a page with about 15 drop down boxes and I need to create
mouseovers for each one. I also need a way so that the user can toggle
the mouseovers on and off.

What is the most elegant way to accomplish this?

Thanks

sounds on mouseovers that will work with most browsers? alice Javascript 4 03-26-2007 11:56 PM
mouseovers Peter Morris ASP .Net 3 08-29-2006 08:32 PM
Composer Question - Mouseovers? murman Firefox 1 01-12-2005 08:13 PM
syntax with multiple mouseovers in a table cell Priti Javascript 3 04-13-2004 04:37 PM

Advertisments