Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > firefox...

firefox...

DC

This Firefox 0.9.3 just is not very stable to me. Anyone else having that
problem?

.BRIAN.

DC wrote:

> This Firefox 0.9.3 just is not very stable to me. Anyone else having that
> problem?

Nope. What exactly are you having trouble with?

--
Brian

Email Info -
http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

Huw Roberts

DC wrote:

> This Firefox 0.9.3 just is not very stable to me. Anyone else having that
> problem?

No. I'm delighted with 0.9.3

Huw

iccunaP knarF

DC wrote:
> This Firefox 0.9.3 just is not very stable to me. Anyone else having that
> problem?

Pretty much as stable, or more so, than previous versions. Using it
right now.

www.frankpanucci.com