Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > file upload question...

file upload question...

brianwmunz@gmail.com

I need to use an image instead of the normal "browse" button for a file
upload. I've seen solutions like this:
http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/inputfile.html, but the one problem is
that I need for the file upload text box to not be visible AND
modifiable in any way. I was able to shrink the box down to 1 pixel,
but if you click on the right spot, you can still see the cursor
blinking there.
I've checked everywhere for a solution.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.