Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird nightly error

Thunderbird nightly error

Himm

Running TB nightly build, when grouping all email to the local inbox
folder i get the "error processing mail " error. I have removed all my
message rules, and even turned off junk mail filter. The only thing I do
is leave messages on the server to download them at the end of the day
into Outlook (crappy work email policy). I have 5 address's that come
into the local inbox. Any ideas why i get this error? I have read the TB
boards and those solutions did'nt work.

~Himm