Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Please help me reselect dropdown on page reload

Please help me reselect dropdown on page reload

Jedi Knight

Hi,

I've read many messages on google, but I can't figure this out, so I'm
asking for help.

My page is www.livehorsepicks.com/history.asp

After the visitor selects the dropdown, it runs a function that reloads
the page with a querystring that my ASP code can use. That works fine,
but after the page loads, i need the dropdown to stay on the selection
they chose.

How can I do this?

thx,
Bodi

ps
as an aside, I notice a really weird behaviour. I've put a section tag
in, and in the onload event used onLoad="location.hash='h'". It works,
but only for a limited time. I then have to resave the page on my
server, after which it starts working again. If need be, I'll just
take it out altogether.