Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 1864) was recycled because it was suspected to be in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending requests in the last 180 seconds.

aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 1864) was recycled because it was suspected to be in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending requests in the last 180 seconds.

bmmodi

Hello,

We have three webservers that host the same web application (written in
VB.NET running on .NET Framework 1.0 SP2). We receive the following
error (aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 1864) was recycled because it was suspected
to be in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending
requests in the last 180 seconds.) every few days on ONLY ONE of the
three servers. At the point when the error occurs, the CPU locks up at
100%. All three servers connect to the same database and are
responding fine to all requests (so I don't think that the issue is due
to the database). Here are the specs for the environment (same for all
web servers):

Hardware: Dell PowerEdge 2550 Servers
OS: Windows 2000 Server
App Server: IIS 5x w/ .NET Framework 1.0 SP2
IDE: Visual Studio .NET 2002

We have taken following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Checked the App Files (they are identical).
2. Checked the *.config files (they are identical).
3. Reinstalled .NET Framework SP2 (just the service pack).
4. Rebuilt the "bad" server from an image of one of the "good"
servers.
5. Reinstalled .NET Framework w/ SP2 (entire .NET Framework).
6. Checked the App files and config files (they are identical).

After all of this, the problem continues. Has anyone been able to get
over this problem? Can someone shed some light on this or offer a
suggestion?

Thanx in advance...

- Bhavik

Saravana

Check out this kb's, this might help you.

Saravana
www.ExtremeExperts.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...