Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > refresh one of the frameset

refresh one of the frameset

HandersonVA

I have two frame as blow.

<frameset cols="20%,*">
<frame src="sidebar.cfm" marginwidth="0" title="Navigational Links
Frame" noresize>
<frame src="bodyfrm.cfm" name="bodydisplay" title="Contents Frame">
</frameset>

how can I refresh the left frame (sidebar.cfm), when there is a data
update in the the right frame (bodyfrm.cfm)?