Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RE: .net 1.1 form submission & iis 6

RE: .net 1.1 form submission & iis 6

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=

HI Param R..
How can one see the screenshot u sent?
Or just paste the error ok.
Patrick

"Param R." wrote:

> Hi all, this is my 2nd post on the issue. I havent been able to find a
> solution.
>
> Web Server:- Windows Server 2003 Web with all latest updates. ASP.Net
> application running over SSL (self-issued, CA is trusted).
>
> Client: Windows XP SP2 with all latest updates. Connects via ISA 2001 SP1 to
> web server. Simple .net 1.1 web form upon submission gets a blank page in
> IE. This is also reproducible with a local webserver on same network as
> client, so ISA does not apply.
>
> I have attached a screenshot and view source of what the blank page looks
> like.
>
> Client then has to right click-->back and retry a few times before it
> finally goes through. Any ideas what is up? If I cannot fix this I will have
> to revert to windows 2000. When on windows 2000 & .net 1.0 sp2 - NO Problem.
> This problem never arised. When on windows 2000 with .net 1.1 sp1 -
> occassionally happened. Server 2003 - a lot more frequent.
>
> Any ideas? Please help!

Param R.

Use WinRar to extract. It is a word doc. Here is the view source:-

<HTML><HEAD>

<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>

<BODY></BODY></HTML>

news:(E-Mail Removed)...