Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > javascript pretending to click

javascript pretending to click

jonathanthio@yahoo.com.sg

Hi,

why do the javascript in http://nude.nudelivelady.com/oldpage.htm
doesn't work? I basically try to make a link point to
http://nude.nudelivelady.com and use javascript to click on the link.

Tim Williams

Did not look at your page, but why not just use a redirect?

Tim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> why do the javascript in http://nude.nudelivelady.com/oldpage.htm
> doesn't work? I basically try to make a link point to
> http://nude.nudelivelady.com and use javascript to click on the
> link.

jonathanthio@yahoo.com.sg

Javascript redirect is fine.

However, I want nude.nudelivelady.com realize that traffics are coming
from http://nude.nudelivelady.com/o*ldpage.htm

When I check my stats, that's not what I see.