Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > horizontal scrolling with javascript?

horizontal scrolling with javascript?

luke

hi

i was wondering if it's possible to use javascript to scroll content on a
css layer, similar to on this site

www.stella.net.nz

except for the scroll to be horizontal, instead of vertical.

does anyone know of any scripts of tutorials?

thanks
luke

SCDeveloper

I checked out the web site, but I didn't see the vertical scroller you
are asking about.

SCDeveloper
http://www.sharingcorner.com

RobB

luke wrote:
> hi
>
> i was wondering if it's possible to use javascript to scroll content

on a
> css layer, similar to on this site
>
> www.stella.net.nz
>
> except for the scroll to be horizontal, instead of vertical.
>
> does anyone know of any scripts of tutorials?
>
> thanks
> luke

That's Aaron Boodman's ypsimplescroll...documented here:

Features scrollEast/West methods for horizontal panning.

luke

many many thanks for the identification!

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

http://webapp.youngpup.net/?request=.../documentation

> Features scrollEast/West methods for horizontal panning.

DIV Horizontal Scrolling Very Slow =?Utf-8?B?RWR1YXJk?= ASP .Net 2 01-25-2006 08:16 PM
auto scrolling horizontal scroll bar ray well ASP .Net 2 04-05-2005 04:00 PM
Disable horizontal scrolling Just D. ASP .Net 2 02-17-2005 08:25 PM
Horizontal Scrolling Just D. ASP .Net 0 02-14-2005 07:36 AM
Scrolling Behaviour with Vertical and Horizontal Frames Matt Rapoport HTML 3 10-08-2004 07:21 AM

Advertisments