Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Arg apostrophe!!

Arg apostrophe!!

test@yahoo.com

Hi,

In my form I have an email textfield. Whenever the user enters an email
address the form gets automatically submitted using JavaScript. However,
when a user enters in an email that contains an apostrophe eg:
Mc’Knight. I get a javascript error and the form never gets submitted.

Any javascript wizard can help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Mike