Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > 0.9.3...correction

0.9.3...correction

DC

Just updated my browser..still getting "connection refused.."

it's on Tech TV's forums page

help

Adelin

"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Just updated my browser..still getting "connection refused.."
>
> it's on Tech TV's forums page
>
> help

URL please

is it
http://www.fenderforum.com/forum.htm...lastpost=2004-
07-2308:49:16&offset=0
??
--
Mvg. Adelin

--BRIAN--

DC wrote:

> Just updated my browser..still getting "connection refused.."

That's because it's not a problem with Mozilla. It's a problem on their
end. The link doesn't work in Mozilla, FF, IE, or Opera.

> help

You need to contact them; it's on their end.

--
Brian

Email Info -
http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm