Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > user moves his mouse, outline will be expanded , What function is it?

user moves his mouse, outline will be expanded , What function is it?

aler45dcom@hotmail.com

I want to display the question and answer in the following way. When
the user moves his mouse to one question, the question will be expanded
to show detailed answer of that question.

For example,

1. What is UML?

2 How to implement it?

3 What is the advantage of UML?

When i move the mouse to the Question 1, the question will be expaned
and have a detailed answer of it; if i don't move to there, the
outline won't expand.

I search for a long time, but have no clue.
What functions should be use???

thanks!

kaeli

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) enlightened us with...

> When i move the mouse to the Question 1, the question will be expaned
> and have a detailed answer of it; if i don't move to there, the
> outline won't expand.
>
> I search for a long time, but have no clue.
> What functions should be use???

onmouseover
onmouseout
document.getElementById("id").style.visibility (hidden, visible)

And, as always, there is more than one way to do things. This is just one.

~kaeli~
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid
someone will clean them?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace