Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox tries to download .PHP pages?

Firefox tries to download .PHP pages?

Chaos Master

Hi.

At random, my Firefox (0.9.1+ nightly), when I click on any link to a .php
page, wants to download the page instead of showing it! It is not always, only
~2% of the time, but it's irritating.

I have a download manager (FlashGet) installed, but it's not configure for use
with Firefox.

Q: What can be causing this 'false triggering' of the download?

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
MSN: wizard_of_yendor[@]hotmail[.]com http://marreka.no-ip.com