Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > No wndow shows for Firefox

No wndow shows for Firefox

Jim Downs

I just installed firefox 0.9.3. It runs because when I reinstall, it tells
it is running, and needs to be closed. There is no window created nor does
it show in the Windows Task Manager. Any one else have this problem or have
any ideas of how to fix it, or where I might go for help? I have downloaded
it twice from Mozilla, and reinstalled it several times from the different
transmissions from Mozilla

--
Jim Downs

IE shows false and Firefox shows true Gianni Javascript 3 07-10-2009 09:18 PM
Firefox shows correctly? Validator no help richard HTML 18 09-20-2006 01:15 AM
ie shows ok firefox not ok Joker7 HTML 2 06-16-2005 08:25 AM
Session var in page_load shows old value, buttonclick shows new . Whats wrong gce ASP .Net 0 05-07-2005 06:50 AM
IE shows site correct - Firefox not Daniel Forster HTML 3 01-31-2005 04:10 AM

Advertisments