Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > window.location.href

window.location.href

debugger

I am using window.location.href("#top") for few anchors. The code works
fine on most of the browsers. It does not however work on Safari. Any
suggestions?
Thanks

Evertjan.

debugger wrote on 14 mrt 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:

> I am using window.location.href("#top") for few anchors. The code works
> fine on most of the browsers. It does not however work on Safari. Any
> suggestions?

Really?

window.location.href = "#top"

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Mick White

debugger wrote:
> I am using window.location.href("#top") for few anchors. The code works
> fine on most of the browsers. It does not however work on Safari. Any
> suggestions?
> Thanks

"top" is a reserved word I would avoid using it.
Mick

debugger

thanks. You are right. window.location.href is not a function. so,
window.location.href="#something" will work. thanks again.