Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Javascript > Need Source Code for "The Complete Reference JSP2.0"

Need Source Code for "The Complete Reference JSP2.0"

Doug Telford

I recently purchased the referenced book, but the author's (Phil Hanna) web
site is not working (expired domain name?).

Could someone point me to an alternate site for the eratta, and source code,
or if you have the files, please send them to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Regards,
Doug

Randy Webb

Doug Telford wrote:
> I recently purchased the referenced book, but the author's (Phil Hanna) web
> site is not working (expired domain name?).

What Reference Book?

> Could someone point me to an alternate site for the eratta, and source code,
> or if you have the files, please send them to (E-Mail Removed).

Java != Javascript

Try asking in the comp.lang.java.* heirarchy

--
Randy